Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Only In My Dreams

I have crazy dreams. Let me just start by saying that. Most of the time I wake up, tell Sam about them, then forget all about it by lunch. Not today. Today I feel I must tell the world my dream.

Last night MacGyver was in my dream.

And he saved me.

This is all Sam's fault. I had never watched MacGyver until the king of corny TV shows (no kidding - I had to just get off the phone with him because he's watching Boy Meets World) came along.

So, my dream is a little fuzzy now, but I'll give you the overview: I was in high school and for some reason there was a guy who was after me. So MacGyver was there to be my bodyguard. Well, the guy grabs me and takes me to his shack where he freaks out and starts screaming and pointing a gun at me. I start crying and freaking out (like you do) and MacGyver comes in and tries to talk the guy down. That doesn't work. The guy shoots at me, but misses (which is weird because he was at point-blank range) and MacGyver takes him out. After that, MacGyver and I are friends for life.


I hate myself.

2 comments:

[None] said...

Hmm...well, I do admit that I am drawn to crappy sitcoms. However, that dream was all you. I don't know where that came from. We haven't even talked about MacGyver in forever. I think you might be crazy. =(

[None] said...

...Oh, yeah and I am the King of corny TV shows, but you know you're the bad reality TV junkie!