Thursday, November 10, 2005

David Shuster, You're My Hero...

You need to watch this Hardball clip and then come back to finish reading my post. Do it.

...

Ok, I'm going to trust that you've watched the clip. A few thoughts I had about it:

1. Seeing it all laid out like this is jaw dropping. It's such a masterfully evil plan. As Shakespeare's Sister said "seeing it all again, all at once, is enough to make you want to drive to the White House and just start punching people randomly." I totally agree.

2. So, everyone in the White House has the same speech writer. "we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud." At least rephrase it, people, come on!

3. How are there still people who believe anything that this administration says?? This is insanity. I swear, a democratic President who pulled this shit wouldn'tve made it to his second term.

4. How much does Chris Matthews resemble the SNL sketch? It's sick. I love it.

This is just one more reason, Sam, you shouldn't read/watch the news...

By the way, how much do you love this picture:

It's saved on my computer as "tiny cheney globe"

No comments: