Thursday, November 10, 2005

Oh No! It's the Heat!

Sam offically got hired by the Columbus Police Department yesterday. (Better watch out Sipowicz, there's a new face of law enforcment.) However, I didn't show the appropriate amount of excitement when he told me his news. (It's true. I didn't.) So, to make up for that, I'm dedicating an entire post to Sam's budding law enforcement career and my excitement about it.

Congratulations sweetie. I'm proud of you.

Here's to many years of "*Bang bang bang* Open up!", "Do you know why I pulled you over?" and let's not forget "Ok, sonny Jim, what do you think you're doing, eh?"

:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! Your excitement is contagious. When we told Pitty and Biskit about Uncle Sam they both just couldnt contain themselves!! Very proud of Sam. Very happy for both of you. Do we get family leniency when in Columbus? Tee hee!