Monday, October 03, 2005

I am a leaf on the wind.

You will be missed.

Ok, to catch up on birthdays: Happy birthday to mother, Buddy Dad, Morgan, Molly and Me! Yes, it was my birthday on Saturday. It was a good day. I got presents and cake and treated sweetly, so I was happy.

I'm doing "interviews" today and tomorrow to find a major professor. It's a little nerve-racking. I had one this morning, I have another one in 45 minutes and the last tomorrow. I feel like I'm just going in and saying "hi, hello, can I quiz you for about half an hour and hope that you like me and my interests enough to take me under your wing for the next 2-3 years? So, how are you?"

Whew! I just had a panic moment - I couldn't find my phone. I hate being so reliant on technology. This coming from the girl who checks her email 178 times a day. Geeze, I'm so conflicted. Cognitive dissonance! Cognitive dissonance!

No comments: