Thursday, September 29, 2005

Shiny

"There's nothing like a major motion picture to make you feel better about your television show being canceled."

That's a great line.

Serenity starts tomorrow. I'm excited. I probably won't be able to see it tomorrow, being poor and not being able to afford $8 movie tickets. Dangit. Maybe I can convince Sam to go to the matinee with me. I'm sure it won't be hard - he's more excited about seeing it than I am.

I have to come back to Auburn tomorrow. This blows. I was really wanting to have tomorrow off. But, no. Now I have to be here at 9. Hopefully not for very long, though. My professor is going out of the country for a couple of weeks and I have to teach some of his classes and give a test. Apparently he's too busy getting his passport and making arrangements for his trip to meet with me today. Geeze. I'm way more important than all that stuff. ...ok, maybe not. It's still a pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eee! I'm so glad you saw that special. I totally recorded it. On a slightly odder note...the soundtrack song titles are scaring me..look:
http://www.varesesarabande.com/details.asp?pid=302%2D066%2D682%2D2

I might die of anticipation before tomorrow. I'm totally going at 4:10. Then I go to chaperone the hormone bombs.

Incidentally, have you seen the Finding Serenity book? I'm bringing it when I come, if you don't have it already. You'll love it.