Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bitchfest #1

Holy shit, I'm in such a bad mood right now. I mean, I don't think it could get any worse. Sam and I went over to his mom's tonight (actually, he's still there). We just got there, I mean just walked in the door, and she offers us some cookies that she just got at the store. I'm excited because I've been craving chocolate all day and then Sam turns to me and says "do you have your [insulin] pen?" No, of course I don't. So he gives me the car keys and says I have to go get it. I'm in shock. Really? I can't just wait until later when we're back home? Nope. Now. So I'm pissed. I grab the keys and leave. He follows and says that he'll go and I can stay, but I can't let him do that because then I'd be the girl who made my boyfriend go get my insulin while I sat at his mom's house and ate her cookies. So now, I'm at home debating on whether I even want to go back over there.

But there's no chocolate here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you did the right thing. Insulin is really important stuff. You should be commended...which I am doing now. My commendations. Good work.

EKJ said...

For anyone reading this, "bill" is really Sam. He's cleverly disguising himself so that I won't know it's him. Except that he's the one that pointed out to me that I had a comment on this post. Smooth, Sam. Real smooth.