Sunday, October 16, 2005

Spying at Nature

We've come to the conclusion that the TV rules our house entirely too much. Last week, Sam and I decided that we are going to have to put restrictions on how much TV we watch during the week. We haven't actually put this plan into action yet, but I think it's going to work marvelously. The plan is that now, maybe, I can get my readings done before the day of class.

However, there is now something else that vies for my unadulterated staring-blankly-at-the-screen time - WildCam AFRICA. This thing is amazing. You can see all kinds of Serengeti-type animals coming to drink at this water hole, mingling together like its happy hour.

Most of the time, though it's just the watering hole. And bird noises.

I did see some elephants and that was really cool. But that was once. About 2 hours ago. For 15 minutes. And yet, the WildCam window is still open on my computer. The sun is setting so it is kind of grayed out the picture.

Hopefully when it's dark I can go on with my life.


UPDATE: The camera does night vision. There is no hope for my studies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh...shiny...

Incidentally, I just saw the previews for the new Pride and Prejudice. Darcy looks sorty smarmy. This is NOT allowed. *pout*

I was at school for 12 hours today. Insane.