Wednesday, September 28, 2005

That's "Madam President" To You

I will be President. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I want to be President. Last Presidential election Jane (of the magazine Jane) had a mock campaign and her slogan was "It's time for a real bush in the White House."

I love that.

I watched the premire of Commander-in-Chief last night. I'm hooked. Geena Davis is completely believeable as the President. Her speech at the end of the show... amazing. That's just good T.V. God, I'm ready for a woman to be President. Or even an Independant!

There's all kind of buzz about how if this show is good it could pave the way for a woman in the White House. I sure hope so. I don't think it'll be next election, though. Right now, there's no one who could get enough votes. The buzz is that Hilary Clinton will run, but I think she's smarter than that. Sure, I'd vote for her - I think she's brilliant - but, too many people hate that strong-willed-independant-thinking-for-herself-type woman.

Hmm... maybe I should work on my image...

Today's career decision: President

No comments: