Tuesday, September 27, 2005

First Post

I have realized that there are only two people in the whole world who really know me - Sam and Elaine. They are the only people that I really consider "close friends." I guess it's a good thing that Sam is, considering I live with him. I was reading Amanda's and Morgan's blog-type pages and it was strange, because it was like I didn't know them at all. But, it's not like I've made a major effort to keep in touch with them. I'm not really sad about it - it's more ... just a fact. I am really bad at keeping in touch with people. I email less than a handful of people from high school and college combined. I keep saying that I'll do better, but I won't.

As I was walking to my office today, I saw a table set up outside of the Hayley Center. On it was a sign that said "Tired of Liberal Proffessors? Auburn Republicans can help you speak up." I just looked at them and laughed. I kind of hoped that one of the three very J.Crew looking young men had asked me if I was interested in joining. That would have made my day.


Fun images from the Angry Left:


Today's career decision: Liberal College professor.

No comments: