Thursday, January 05, 2006

You Don't Care, But I Do.

I get very nervous when any of my computer programs prompt me to "update." A new, supercool version of this program is available. Don't you want to upgrade? You don't want to be the only one with last year's version do you? *shudder*

It makes me nervous because, while sometimes they are new and improved, often they just suck and I hate them. So, I usually stick to my old tried and true version. However, I recently upgraded my iTunes to a new version and was pleasantly surprised, so, on a upgrade high, I did the same to my iMesh (how I get all my music and videos off the 'net).

*sigh* I should've known better. It's complete crap. I should've done my homework before and read some reviews of it. I did that afterwards and lo and behold, everyone hates it. Well damn. So I fiddled with it for about 30 seconds, after which I got pissed at it and promptly deleted the whole program. Now I have no way to get my fix. I'm looking for a place to get the older version. If I do, I'll never give it up.

No comments: