Monday, January 09, 2006

A Conundrum if There Ever Was

For about a week now I've had a cold. It's been quite a cold. Usually, when I have a cold or some other illness, I break my 'No Sodas' rule and have ginger ale. Well, I've been drinking diet ginger ale for a while now because it has no sugar and I like it. So I've broken the rule for it. But it's hard to find. So this cold has caused me to break my rule again (the bubbles in the carbonation help temporarily clear my stuffy nose, if you must know), and long story complicated - I'm now addicted to Diet Coke. So, the question is: now that I've already broken my rule for diet ginger ale, do I continue to break it (assuming this cold ever goes away) for my new Diet Coke addiction or do I go cold turkey?

Oh, this wretched life I lead...

No comments: