Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Suspense in a Box

Television is simultaneously ruling and ruining my life. I blame my current lack of blogging on TV. More specifically, on a little show I like to call 24. Sam and I are now fully engulfed in the 24 phenomenon. However, before you start posting comments like "OMG! Can U BELIEVE what soandso did?!? Who saw THAT coming?!?" No, I cannot believe it and I didn't see it coming because we are still on the second season of the show. (But don't worry, we're DVRing the current season so we don't have to wait for it on DVD.) This show is the most suspensful, emotional rollercoaster - I can't believe that I (and millions of other TV faithfuls) subject ourselves to this insane torture each week! I don't see how people can stand to watch it live (not on DVD) - I can barely stand the 28 seconds it takes me to queue up the disk to the next episode, let alone the whole week most people wait in between shows. Crazy. Simply crazy.


Pick a number, Jack.
Any number...

No comments: