Saturday, October 28, 2006

Tribute to My One Fan

Hello out there.

It's me. The random blogger you read.

I don't know who you are. Most of the people that regularly visit my blog are friends. You are a mystery. The only thing I know about you is that you hail from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I really thought that no one in South Dakota knew about me.

I must admit, I feel a little more pressure to make my postings good now that I know it's not just people who know me coming to my space. I'm getting a little sweaty just thinking about the added pressure impressing someone who hasn't seen me get loopy at 3 a.m. I guess, though, if you've been checking out my blog already and have deemed it worthy enough to come back I don't have to get too worked up about you.

Just know that I know you come around and I'm grateful.

Introduce yourself sometime. Or not - you can be my mysterious visitor.

Whatever.

(South Dakota? Really? I honestly thought only antelope and stone Presidents lived in the Dakotas. Who know there were actual people there?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for being a fan :)
Dewayne
www.fleshandcolor.com