Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Life in a Box

This fall there are so many great television shows on it's hard for me to watch all of them without a DVR or a TIVO (*cough* Christmas present *cough*). So without further adieu I present my best friend in episode updates.... Television Without Pity.

My fall line up is:
Gilmore Girls - Still great.
Grey's Anatomy - which, by the way, I can NEVER catch! They switched nights on me and now I'm all confused. Damn them.
Heroes - A new show that I'm into. Very good - a little confusing, but very good.
House - I don't really watch this one live, but I do try to get the reruns when they come on USA later
Project Runway - This one really isn't fall TV, it's a hangover from the summer. But I'm still watching cause it's still on the air. And cause I love it!!
Studio 60 - My favorite new show of the fall. It's so West Wing, but so much better. If you aren't watching this show, I don't think I can be your friend anymore.

No comments: