Thursday, December 29, 2005

Can't Sleep

I can't sleep (as is evident by the title of this post. I felt the need to emphasize.). I miss my boyfriend. I miss my cat. I miss my bed. I don't particularly miss our loud upstairs neighbors who apparently think that moving furniture while wearing tap shoes is a grand idea, but the other stuff makes up for this one. Alack, alas.

Why is it that since I got out of the hospital everyone feels the need to tell me "don't do that again"? I can't tell you how many times I've heard "You really scared me/us. Don't do that again." I mean, I get it. I'm loved, everyone was worried and scared. But guys, it's not like I thought that getting my blood sugar over 700 would allow me to travel through time. If that was the case, then no, I wouldn't do that again. This was an accident; it was a weird combination of random events that caused me to get very very sick. Can't promise that's not going to happen again. Sorry, but it's true.

Ok, I'm done.

I'm sorry. I know you guys love me. I'm just venting. After all, it is 3 am. I'm officially allowed. Look it up. I dare you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that you looked really good when I saw you in P-town....I know that you miss Sam and your cat and that is home to you now...
I can totally relate.
It just isn't home anymore

EAK said...

Poor Emily. But if we didn't annoy you, how would we show love?

hee hee..."Alack, alas" Methinks the English major rubbed off a bit...

And yes, 3 am venting is indeed on the books. It's been checked.

Anonymous said...

Are THEY gonna make out?!

*mwah* send me some l-word.

i need my daily dose of brooding

<3